Terms and Conditions
Agreement between User and www.ewtechnerd.com
Welcome to www.ewtechnerd.com. The www.ewtechnerd.com website (the "Site") is comprised of various web pages operated by EWTECHNERD LLC. www.ewtechnerd.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the "Terms"). Your use of www.ewtechnerd.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
www.ewtechnerd.com is an E-Commerce Site.
Business Coaching and Development Services
Visiting www.ewtechnerd.com or sending emails to EWTECHNERD LLC constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that EWTECHNERD LLC is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. EWTECHNERD LLC and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Children Under Thirteen
EWTECHNERD LLC does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use www.ewtechnerd.com only with permission of a parent or guardian.
All Monthly Membership plans are paid by monthly automatic electronic payment (credit card, debit card, or automatic checking account draft). Monthly memberships will automatically renew each month at the same payment terms and billing date established at time of enrollment. It is your responsibility to provide written or email to email@example.com notice 30 days in advance of your next billing date. There will be no refund issued once a payment has been charged to your credit card.
Consultation fees are to be paid before the consultation, unless specific other arrangements were made, in cash, check, money order, credit card, debit card or by cash app. The consultation fee shall NOT be applied in whole or part to the payment for additional services contemplated or actually rendered by Consultant. The non-refundable consultation fee is earned when received and is non-refundable.
Links to Third Party Sites/Third Party Services
www.ewtechnerd.com may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of EWTECHNERD LLC and EWTECHNERD LLC is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. EWTECHNERD LLC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EWTECHNERD LLC of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via www.ewtechnerd.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the www.ewtechnerd.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that EWTECHNERD LLC may share such information and data with any third party with whom EWTECHNERD LLC has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of www.ewtechnerd.com users and customers.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of EWTECHNERD LLC or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. EWTECHNERD LLC content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of EWTECHNERD LLC and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of EWTECHNERD LLC or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
Use of Communication Services
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
EWTECHNERD LLC has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, EWTECHNERD LLC reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. EWTECHNERD LLC reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
EWTECHNERD LLC reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in EWTECHNERD LLC's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. EWTECHNERD LLC does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, EWTECHNERD LLC specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized EWTECHNERD LLC spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of EWTECHNERD LLC.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
Materials Provided to www.ewtechnerd.com or Posted on Any EWTECHNERD LLC Web Page
EWTECHNERD LLC does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to www.ewtechnerd.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any EWTECHNERD LLC Site or our associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting EWTECHNERD LLC, our affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. EWTECHNERD LLC is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in EWTECHNERD LLC's sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by EWTECHNERD LLC from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the EWTECHNERD LLC Content accessed through www.ewtechnerd.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless EWTECHNERD LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. EWTECHNERD LLC reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with EWTECHNERD LLC in asserting any available defenses.
In the event the parties are not able to resolve any dispute between them arising out of or concerning these Terms and Conditions, or any provisions hereof, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity for damages or any other relief, then such dispute shall be resolved only by final and binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, conducted by a single neutral arbitrator and administered by the American Arbitration Association, or a similar arbitration service selected by the parties, in a location mutually agreed upon by the parties. The arbitrator's award shall be final, and judgment may be entered upon it in any court having jurisdiction. In the event that any legal or equitable action, proceeding or arbitration arises out of or concerns these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorney's fees. The parties agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims in regards to these Terms and Conditions or any disputes arising as a result of these Terms and Conditions, whether directly or indirectly, including Tort claims that are a result of these Terms and Conditions. The parties agree that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. The entire dispute, including the scope and enforceability of this arbitration provision shall be determined by the Arbitrator. This arbitration provision shall survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
Class Action Waiver
Any arbitration under these Terms and Conditions will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class/representative/collective actions are not permitted. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT A PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN EACH'S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE AND/ OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, SUCH AS IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER. Further, unless both you and EWTECHNERD LLC agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. EWTECHNERD LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
EWTECHNERD LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. EWTECHNERD LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
EWTECHNERD LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in South Carolina in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and EWTECHNERD LLC as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. EWTECHNERD LLC's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of EWTECHNERD LLC's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by EWTECHNERD LLC with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and EWTECHNERD LLC with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and EWTECHNERD LLC with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Changes to Terms
EWTECHNERD LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which www.ewtechnerd.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. EWTECHNERD LLC encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
EWTECHNERD LLC welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
2040 SOUTH CHURCH STREET EXT
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina 29306
Effective as of April 01, 2020
INDEMNITY CLAUSE FOR CLIENTS
THIS INDEMNITY AGREEMENT (the "Agreement") made as of this 6th day of July, 2020 (the "Execution Date"),
EWTECHNERD LLC of 2040 South Church Street, Ext, Spartanburg, SC 29306,,
E-VISION BUSINESS CENTER INC of 2040 South Church Street, Ext, Spartanburg, SC 29306, and
E-VISION PROJECT DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION of 2040 South Church Street, Ext, Spartanburg, SC 29306
(collectively and individually the "Indemnitee")
OF THE FIRST PART
ALL BUSINESS COACHING CLIENTS of EWTECHNERD LLC, EVISION PROJECT DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION AND E-VISION BUSINESS CENTER INC
OF THE SECOND PART
1. The Indemnitee desires protection against any personal liability, claim, suit, action, loss, or damage that may result from the Indemnitee's participation in the Activity.
2. The Indemnifier wishes to minimize any hardship the Indemnitee might suffer as the result of any personal liability, claim, suit, action, loss, or damage that may result from the Indemnitee's participation in the Activity.
IN CONSIDERATION and as a condition of the Indemnifier and the Indemnitee entering into this Agreement and other valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is acknowledged, the Indemnifier and the Indemnitee agree as follows:
1. The following definitions apply in the Agreement:
a. "Activity" means the following:
Business Coaching, Consulting, Website Development, Quickbooks Training and Related Services.
b. "Expenses" means all costs incurred in the defense of any claim or action brought against the Indemnitee including lawyers' fees.
c. "Notice of Claim" means a notice that has been provided by the Indemnitee to the Indemnifier describing a claim or action that has or is being brought against the Indemnitee by a Third Party.
d. "Notice of Indemnity" means a notice that has been provided by the Indemnitee to the Indemnifier describing an amount owing under this Agreement by the Indemnifier to the Indemnitee.
e. "Parties" means both the Indemnitee and the Indemnifier.
f. "Party" means either the Indemnitee or the Indemnifier.
g. "Third Party" means any person other than the Indemnifier and the Indemnitee.
2. The Indemnifier will hold harmless and indemnify the Indemnitee against any and all claims and actions arising out of the participation of the Indemnitee in the Activity, including, without limitation, Expenses, judgments, fines, settlements and other amounts actually and reasonably incurred in connection with any liability, suit, action, loss, or damage arising or resulting from the Indemnitee's participation in the Activity, subject to the limits on indemnification described in the section titled Exceptions to Indemnification. Where prohibited by law, the above indemnification does not include indemnification of the Indemnitee against a claim caused by the negligence or fault of the Indemnitee, its agent or employee, or any third party under the control or supervision of the Indemnitee, other than the Indemnifier or its agent, employee or subcontractors.
3. In the case of a criminal proceeding, the Indemnifier will indemnify the Indemnitee against all amounts including, without limitation, Expenses, judgments, fines, settlements and other amounts actually and reasonably incurred by the Indemnitee subject to the limits on indemnification described in the section titled Exceptions to Indemnification.
Exceptions to Indemnification
4. The Indemnitee will not be entitled to indemnification from the Indemnifier for any Expenses, judgments, fines, settlements and other amounts incurred as the result of the Indemnitee's participation in the Activity where:
a. in the case of a civil claim, the Indemnitee did not act in good faith and in a reasonable manner;
b. in the case of a criminal action, the Indemnitee had reasonable cause to believe its conduct was unlawful;
c. the actions or conduct of the Indemnitee constituted willful misconduct or was knowingly fraudulent or deliberately dishonest;
d. the Indemnitee will or has received payment under a valid and collectible insurance policy or under a valid and enforceable indemnity clause, bylaw or agreement, except where payment under this insurance policy, clause, bylaw or agreement is not sufficient to fully indemnify the Indemnitee in which case the Indemnifier will be responsible for any shortfall in payment received; or
e. an action or proceeding was initiated in whole or in part by the Indemnitee whether alone or along with one or more other claimants unless the action or proceeding has the written consent of the Indemnifier.
5. If one Indemnitee is not entitled to indemnification under this section then all Indemnitees are not entitled to indemnification.
Notice of Claim
6. In the event of any claim or action, the Indemnitee will promptly provide the Indemnifier with written notice of the claim or action and will notify the Indemnifier within five (5) business days of the commencement of any legal proceedings relating to the claim or action. The Indemnitee will provide the Indemnifier with all available information known to the Indemnitee relating to the claim or action.
Authorization of Indemnification
7. In any case where the Indemnitee requires indemnification, the Indemnifier will make the determination of whether indemnification is appropriate having given consideration to the terms described in the Exceptions to Indemnification section. If the Indemnitee disagrees with the determination of the Indemnifier then the matter must be referred for review and determination to independent legal counsel reasonably satisfactory to the Indemnitee. In all cases the Indemnifier will bear all costs of any independent determination.
8. The Indemnifier will bear the burden of proving that indemnification is not appropriate.
9. The termination of any claim or action by judgment, order, settlement, conviction or upon a plea of nolo contendere or its equivalent will not, of itself, create a presumption that the person did not act in good faith and in a reasonable manner or, in the case of a criminal action, that the Indemnitee had reasonable cause to believe that the Indemnitee's conduct was unlawful.
Assumption of Defense
10. On being notified of any impending action or claim, the Indemnifier may, at its own Expense, participate in the defense of any action or claim and may, alone or with any other indemnifying party, assume the defense against the action or claim using counsel that are reasonably satisfactory to the Indemnitee.
11. Once the Indemnifier has notified the Indemnitee of the intention to assume the defense, the Indemnifier will no longer be liable to the Indemnitee for any further legal or other Expenses subsequently incurred by the Indemnitee in relation to the defense of the claim. Once the Indemnifier provides notice to the Indemnitee that the defense of claim has been assumed by the Indemnifier, the Indemnitee may employ or continue to employ its own legal counsel however any fees or Expenses incurred by the Indemnitee subsequent to the notice of assumption of defense by the Indemnifier will be the sole responsibility of the Indemnitee.
Failure to Defend
12. If the Indemnifier elects not to assume the defense against the claim or action then the Indemnitee may defend against the claim or action in any manner the Indemnitee deems appropriate. The Indemnifier will promptly reimburse the Indemnitee for Expenses, judgments, fines, settlements and any other amounts actually and reasonably incurred in connection with the defense of the claim or action subject to the limits on indemnification described in the section titled Exceptions to Indemnification.
Settlement and Consent of Indemnifier
13. The Indemnitee will not settle any claim or action without first obtaining the written consent of the Indemnifier. The Indemnifier will not be liable for any amounts paid in settlement of any claim or action where written consent of the Indemnifier was not first obtained. The Indemnifier will not unreasonably withhold consent to any settlement.
Settlement and Consent of Indemnitee
14. The Indemnifier will not settle any claim or action without first obtaining the written consent of the Indemnitee. The Indemnitee will not unreasonably withhold consent to any settlement.
15. The Indemnifier agrees to cooperate in good faith and use best efforts to ensure that the Indemnitee is indemnified and reimbursed for any and all Expenses, judgments, fines, settlements and other amounts actually and reasonably incurred in connection with the defense of any claim or action resulting from the participation of the Indemnitee in the Activity.
16. The Indemnitee agrees to cooperate in good faith and provide any and all information within the Indemnitee's power as required for the defense of any claim or action and also to provide any and all information within the Indemnitee's power as required to help in a determination of indemnification as described under the Authorization of Indemnification section.
17. No costs, charges or Expenses for which indemnity will be sought under this Agreement may be incurred without the Indemnifier's written consent. Any required consent must not be unreasonably withheld.
18. All reasonable Expenses incurred by the Indemnitee to enforce this Agreement, and all costs of defending any Third Party claims or actions brought against the Indemnitee under this Agreement will be the sole responsibility of the Indemnifier subject to the limits on indemnification described in the section titled Exceptions to Indemnification.
Advances of Expenses
19. At the written request of the Indemnitee, the Indemnifier will advance to the Indemnitee any Expenses, including lawyers' fees, incurred by the Indemnitee in defending any action brought against the Indemnitee. Where reasonable, and to minimize hardship to the Indemnitee, advance payments may be made prior to the disposition of any claim.
20. The Indemnitee agrees to repay to the Indemnifier any advance payments on Expenses where a determination is ultimately made that the Indemnitee is not entitled to indemnification for reasons described under the Indemnification and the Exceptions to Indemnification sections.
21. All payments made by the Indemnifier to the Indemnitee will be made in full in immediately available funds within sixty (60) days of receipt of Notice of Indemnity from the Indemnitee and without deduction for any counterclaim, defense, recoupment, or set-off.
22. Any Notice of Indemnity sent by the Indemnitee to the Indemnifier must be made in writing and contain a full listing of the items to be covered in the payment. Any payment made by the Indemnifier to the Indemnitee will contain a listing of items covered under the payment.
23. If any right or remedy claimed by the Indemnitee under this Agreement is denied or is not paid by the Indemnifier, or on its behalf, within sixty (60) days after a written Notice of Indemnity has been submitted by the Indemnitee to the Indemnifier, the Indemnitee may then bring suit against the Indemnifier to recover any unpaid amounts and if successful in whole or in part, the Indemnitee will be entitled to be paid any and all costs related to resolving the claim.
24. Where a determination as described under Authorization of Indemnification concludes that the Indemnitee's behavior is not entitled to indemnification, this will not create a presumption that the Indemnitee is not entitled to indemnification under this Agreement.
25. The Indemnifier, at its sole discretion, will make the good faith determination whether or not it is reasonable for the Indemnifier to obtain liability insurance against its potential liability in protecting the Indemnitee under this Agreement. The Indemnifier will select an insurer with a reliable reputation and, among other considerations, will weigh the costs of obtaining this insurance coverage against the protection afforded by this coverage.
26. The rights and obligations of the Indemnitee and the Indemnifier under this Agreement will continue:
a. so long as the Indemnitee is or will be subject to any possible claim or threatened, pending or completed action, suit or proceeding, whether civil, criminal, arbitrational, administrative or investigative that results from the participation of the Indemnitee in the Activity; or
b. until terminated by an agreement in writing signed by both the Indemnifier and the Indemnitee.
27. Under this Agreement, indemnification will be limited to $2,000,000.00 (US Dollars) in respect of any one claim or action.
28. Only payment and satisfaction in full of all amounts and charges payable under this Agreement and the due performance and observance of all terms, covenants and conditions of this Agreement will release the Indemnifier and the Indemnitee of their obligations under this Agreement.
29. No action or proceeding brought or instituted under this Agreement and no recovery from that action or proceeding will be a bar or defense to any further action or proceeding which may be brought under this Agreement by reason of any further failure in the performance and observance of the terms, covenants and conditions of this Agreement.
30. In the event that any indemnity payment is made under this Agreement, the Indemnifier will be subrogated to the extent of this payment to all of the rights of recovery of the Indemnitee. The Indemnitee will take all action required and provide all information necessary to secure these rights and to fully enable the Indemnifier to take any action to enforce these rights in the recovery of the indemnity payment.
31. This Agreement may only be amended, terminated or cancelled by an instrument in writing, signed by both the Indemnifier and the Indemnitee.
Assignment of Indemnifier Rights and Obligations
32. The rights and obligations of the Indemnifier as existing under this Agreement may not be assigned, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Indemnitee.
Assignment of Indemnitee Rights and Obligations
33. The rights and obligations of the Indemnitee as existing under this Agreement may not be assigned, either in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Indemnifier.
Joint and Several Liability
34. If two or more persons act as Indemnifier in this Agreement or if the Indemnifier is a partnership consisting of two or more partners, then the liability under this Agreement will be joint and several for each co-Indemnifier.
35. Both the Indemnifier and the Indemnitee and their respective employees and agents will at all times maintain confidential all information pertaining to this Agreement except where required to disclose under any regulatory or other competent authority or as otherwise required by law.
36. Any notices or deliveries required in the performance of this Agreement will be deemed completed when hand-delivered, delivered by agent, or seven (7) days after being placed in the post, postage prepaid, to the Parties to this Agreement at the addresses contained in this Agreement or as the Parties may later designate in writing.
37. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina.
38. The courts of the State of South Carolina are to have jurisdiction to decide and settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
39. This Agreement contains all terms and conditions agreed to by the Indemnifier and the Indemnitee. Statements or representations which may have been made by either Party in the negotiation stages of this Agreement may in some way be inconsistent with this final written Agreement. All such statements are declared to be of no value to either Party. Only the written terms of this Agreement will bind the Parties.
40. Any failure of either Party to enforce any of the terms, covenants and conditions in this Agreement does not infer or permit a further waiver of that or any other right or benefit under this Agreement. A waiver by one Party of any right or benefit provided in this Agreement does not infer or permit a further waiver of that right or benefit, nor does it infer or permit a waiver of any other right or benefit provided in this Agreement.
41. This Agreement will pass to the benefit of and be binding upon the Parties' respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and permitted assigns.
42. The clauses, paragraphs, and subparagraphs contained in this Agreement are intended to be read and construed independently of each other. If any part of this Agreement is held to be invalid, this invalidity will not affect the operation of any other part of this Agreement.
43. All of the rights, remedies and benefits provided in this Agreement will be cumulative and will not be exclusive of any other such rights, remedies and benefits allowed by law or equity that the Parties may have now or may acquire in the future.
44. Time is of the essence in this Agreement.
45. This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which will be deemed to be an original and all of which together will be deemed to be one and the same instrument.
46. Headings are inserted for the convenience of the Parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine gender include the feminine gender and vice versa. Words in the neuter gender include the masculine gender and the feminine gender and vice versa.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE the Indemnitee and the Indemnifier have duly affixed their acceptance of this cause.